Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country handle their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our diverse team to contribute to the success of local businesses!
What CGI Offers:
• A complete and ongoing training on Canadian payroll;
•Career opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
• Rewarding relationships with our clients, whose satisfaction rate is very high;
• Work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
• Comprehensive insurance coverage;
• Profit participation plan;
• Share purchase plan;
• Employee assistance program;
• Health and wellness program;
• Temporary remote work.
You must attend a three weeks training, full time, paid, for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Acting as an advisor in a unified team who has a close relationship with clients, you will:
• Provide telephone support to clients regarding the use of a payroll application and its complementary modules and suggest the best ways to do so;
• Advise clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
• Plan and prioritize your work to align with service levels and client expectations;
• Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases according to service level agreements;
• Participate in knowledge sharing and ensure teamwork with other sectors;
• Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• High school diploma;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the payroll industry or in customer service in a call centre environment;
• Customer service oriented and proven problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Strong team spirit and communication skills;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
• Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential);
• Knowledge of payroll system (Nethris application or EmployeurD [Asset]);
• Ahuntsic College, Comprendre les principes de la paie, training or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (Asset).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.