We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 44 years, we are still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Guidewire Configuration Developer, in our Insurance Vertical in the GTA. Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Insurance Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
The GTA-CPS Property & Casualty Insurance team is looking to staff client engagements with skilled Guidewire Configuration Developers. We are looking to staff using a combination of existing Property & Casualty Insurance Vertical members and new additions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Excellent Domain knowledge on Property & Casualty Insurance to understand and analyze the business needs of the customer
• Detailed knowledge of Guidewire ClaimCenter and its configuration mechanisms
• Good knowledge in Guidewire Architecture and frameworks.
• Implementing Guidewire ClaimCenter - Personal Lines of Business for a Canadian carrier is an asset
• Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: He/she should be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business problem
• Ability to work in the global delivery model and be a liaison between the client and software development team across different geographies
• Experience in working in a fast paced Agile (Scrum/SAFe) and multiple stakeholder environments
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10 – 12 years of experience in delivering wide range of technology solution across Insurance Industry
• At least 5 years of experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter implementation
• In-depth expertise in Guidewire configuration mechanism and patterns
Nice to have:
• Guidewire ClaimCenter Certifications
• Agile Certifications(Scrum / SAFe)
• Experience in implementing cloud solution
• Experience working on Java, DBMS, Cloud, Integrations (Web Services, Message Queues, Service Bus), DevOps, Web/Mobile developments using Angular/React etc.
• InsureTech enthusiast
• Guidewire ClaimCenter Configuration
• Management tools like Confluence, Jira, Rally, HP ALM
• Microsoft Office suite, Visio etc.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.