Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us.
We are looking for solution architects to develop and deliver IT architectures for various clients. You will be responsible for defining IT solutions that meet business needs in different areas such as cloud solutions, server hosting and application development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Define IT solutions that meet the business requirements of our customers.
• Understand and analyze the non-functional requirements of an IT solution.
• Estimate the costs and efforts related to the delivery of a new solution.
• Act as the lead technical authority and plan all activities leading to the development of IT solution architectures for our clients.
• Produce IT architecture deliverables (definition of new applications and / or infrastructure or their evolution).
• Contribute to the development of scenarios for modernizing IT applications and infrastructure.
• Establish and document transition scenarios towards defined targets.
• Identify technical problems and risks and define mitigation approaches.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Minimum 7years + of technical solution architecture experience.
• Experience in developing solutions based on cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, SaaS).
• Expertise in the delivery of applications and / or infrastructure solutions. (Gathering, Identification, Estimation, Planning, Implementation / Deployment strategy)
• Experience with at least one solution implementation program or project.
• Knowledge of an IT architecture framework.
• Superior ability to work with many stakeholders.
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile delivery methods (an asset).
• Experience in implementing security solutions (an asset)
- Solution Design
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.