CGI is currently hiring a Network CS-IT Security Engineer to work in an Industrial Automated Control Systems (IACS) IT Security environment in Aberdeen. This role will see you have the daily operational responsibility for ensuring appropriate and secure management and use of the IT systems and applications in a process control environment. Operations shall be performed in compliance with the IT Security standards and applicable legislation.
You will need to be able/Prepared to commute to Aberdeen.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Ensuring that IT systems, applications, and communication equipment within the process control environment are managed and maintained in accordance with documented processes, procedures, guidelines, and instructions. This includes maintaining responsibility for the design, specify, install, commission, maintain, manage, modify, troubleshoot and assess performance of security systems and networks while assuring the assets perform to the required business integrity, availability, and confidentiality targets as defined via a risk based approach.
The candidate will require to travel offshore.
• Primary responsibility is to provide technical support in a Control Systems
• Ensure run & maintain support issues are dealt with effectively
• Ensure run and maintain support work follows the compliant procedures
• Produce and maintain key documentation
• Collaborate effectively with wider global support team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Network (CCNA or equivalent)
• Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification
• Operating Systems (Windows MCSA modules)
• Excellent Problem solving/analysis skills
• Strongly process oriented
• Excellent communication skills (English)
• General Desktop knowledge (Windows 10)
• Experience with Antivirus
• Experience with OS Patching
• Experience with Fortinet – E
• Knowledge of VMware/Citrix
• Policy development/documentation
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level analysis
• In-depth understanding of network security, Firewall configuration, and Cisco systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft’s infrastructure/server products including: Window Server 2008 (Active Directory)
• Experience with the following technologies/platforms: UNIX, NT, and LAN/WAN, and system management tools - HD
• Experience with the following Backup and Recovery Technologies: Acronis B&R, Symantec B&R
• All candidates must be very focused on safety and aware at all times that you are in an industrial environment. Must be capable of traveling to remote production facilities to analyse, provide support, and work closely with Process Control Engineers employed by both our clients and other 3rd party vendors.
- Active Directory
- CCNA CyberOps (210-255)
- Network Security
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.