We are looking for passionate IT Architect to join our growing team, to support and build architecture solutions for global financial institution in Payments area. If you are experienced working for the large organizations and would like to advance your career and step up to Corporate Architect function to develop solutions for our client you are welcome to join our team.
Your future responsibilities:
• Reading and analysis of existing business and technical documentation
• Leading workshops to gather knowledge and input from different stakeholders
• Gathering of Non-Functional Requirements
• Interacting with architecture body, technical delivery teams, business analysts, project managers
• Documenting AS IS architecture, updating Architecture repositories
• Mapping of business processes onto architecture landscape
• Maintaining architectural repositories and reference documentation
• Perform presentations and demonstrate completeness of design
• Ensuring alignment of designed solutions with Bank's Architecture principles
• Providing detailed specifications for proposed solutions
• Identifying design and process risks and proposing mitigations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Familiar with architecture design patterns, enterprise and solution level
• Good understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Familiarity with software delivery pipelines
• Knowledge of integration technology, standards, principles and design patterns
• Up to date overview knowledge of technology stacks, standards and practices
• Good modelling skills
• nice to have knowledge of ArchiMate notation
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.