Support complex system configuration changes and new configuration requirements, including configuration analysis, design, build and testing of integration between applications and networking.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining project software and documentation inventory and configuration baselines
• Produce builds of products for use in testing and in production; identify and implement processes to strengthen, streamline and automate build processes; serve as an advocate for best practices; drive the development and maintenance of build automation tools; maintain the source code change control; perform distribution partner and corporate client set-ups
• Ensure the overall network/data infrastructure is constructed and tested according to the client technical standards as documented
• Assist in developing and implementing configuration management (CM) procedures
• Oversee configuration and base lining activities of project items
• Work with configuration team in development, upgrades and maintenance of CM database
• Provide support to management in conducting configuration meetings and maintaining project schedules
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with shell scripting, file manipulation, job scheduling.
• Experience configuring, developing and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX, Oracle, and SQL Server.)
• Experience with networking, SSL, TCP/IP, DNS, GTM, Load Balancer, Proxy
• Familiarity with Windows Active Directory and Kerberos
• Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or IT Diploma with related IT experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.