CGI is looking for candidates having 4 to 6 years of experience in SAP Authorization with GRC and good knowledge in support process/project.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
SAP Security and authorization Consultant with 2 to 3 years of experience in a support environment The position specifically involves providing a suite of SAP Identity and Access Management Services in support of industry-standard and client specific security policies and standards. These include:
• CUA: Central user administration, Creating Transport request on role modification and knowledge on STMS, Role Creation, Role Maintenance, SAP Security Incident and Problem Management, Reporting and Audit Support, User Access Reviews, SAP Security Set-up and Configuration, and Password Management.
• Design and build end user roles for various processes and reports with appropriate restrictions. Perform unit tests as roles are developed. Assist in SOD analysis
• Experience in SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation
• Experience in SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
• Experience in role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
• Experience in SOD conflict resolution
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements • Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment • Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Should have good skillset in the area of SAP security and authorization version above 7.x
SAP Security and Authorization
Added Advantage: SAP ABAP or SAP GRC
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.