We, the Montreal Solutions Center (MSC), develop software solutions for major financial markets in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Our solutions must be competitive to develop or consolidate our market share, launch new products and seize opportunities.
Unlike other multinationals, we promote Agile culture internationally and on a scale rarely explored.
In our mind SQL, Angular, and Java are languages that allow us to express ideas.
We share the ambition and the desire to improve; not knowing is just an opportunity to learn and help each other.
We act in partnership with the ""business"" to tackle complex issues while welcoming the value created.
We have the freshness and enthusiasm of a finch who embraces the challenges of a major international bank.
We believe that being a good developer also requires a solid understanding of all aspects of the software development cycle and the business domain.
We believe in the importance of communication, quality and continuous improvement.
Also the responsibilities of a programmer analyst include:
- Produce new features in the context of the decommission of a vendor tool. It's not just about writing code, but also making design / architecture decisions, testing, tracking quality metrics, and producing documentation.
- Demonstrate functionality to stakeholders and the product owner (Product Owner) to gain a strong understanding of the field and get feedback on the work provided
- Participate in ""Scrum"" related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, retrospective Sprint, and demos.
- Deliver solutions according to our standards and provide operational support if necessary.
- Take time to have fun by joining one of the communities or even launching new ones!
•SQL - SQL Server – PL-SQL
•Ability to work with complex information systems
•Knowledge of the market finance universe (equity markets, interest rates, derivatives, etc.)
•Written and oral autonomy in English
•Sense of organization, methodical, analytical
•Education and level of experience: University degree: Computer Science
•Plus : Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset
Languages: French and English fluent
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.