CGI, a leader in providing IT and Business Processing Outsourcing Services, is looking for a highly-motivated professional IT Security Officer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This highly visible position will serve as the principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of classified information systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the teams in charge of the implementation of CGI standards and raise awareness / train employees.
• Be able to propose group security policies and standards and decline, after a proper analysis, its policies at the local level.
• Verify, control and audit the proper understanding and application of CGI security standards by members of its entities.
• Deal with incidents and pilot crisis management in accordance with the PCA where appropriate
• Participate periodically in group safety committees & prepare, lead local committees.
• Prepare, audit and pilot corrective actions following audits (client or internal).
• Prepare, participate in customer visits.
• Provide support to the project: drafting or support for drafting security documents, implementation of indicators, participation in project safety committees, etc.
• Ensure the implementation of safety rules in the following processes: recruitment process, assignment process mainly on aspects of confidentiality, travel security, trace information, fire safety, management of epidemics and pandemics.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, IT areas or related to.
• 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role as IT Security Officer.
• Proven experience in analysis methods of risks related to security issues.
• Strategy thinking and solving-problem skilled.
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote working, rapid self-starting capability, stress resistant and a well-rounded team player.
We will also value
• Solid team work and collaboration skills;
• Open minded, result oriented and responsible attitude;
• Good level of English & French is much appreciated.
• Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
• Life and health insurance
• Share purchase plan
• Profit participation plan
• Benefit online platform
• Between 21 & 26 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
• Referral bonus
• French courses
- Vulnerability Assessment(IAVA)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.