CGI is seeking the expertise of FileNet Developers to join our Insurance Practice within the Toronto area. These will be with a Digital Administration group and are permanent positions within this growing Practice area. We’ve been assisting our Clients to drive their business for almost 45 years and we are now in need of FileNet Development skills to continue to successfully support these initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Delivering the new functionality, modifying existing processes, integrating vendor packages within current environments
• Design, develop, test, and implement FileNet/ICN solutions for business projects
• Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
• Participate in system renewal, stability, upgrade, and business continuity projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience
• Certification and/or 8 years of experience with the IBM FileNet P8 suite of tools, with experience in ICN.
• Experience with IBM Content Collectors and Content Search Services
• Experience with Document Migration from various technologies
o CEBI – Content Engine Bulk Import
o CFS-IS – Content Federated Services – Image Services
o CFS-ICI - Content Federated Services – IBM Content Integrator
• Experience with JAVA development, Analysis, WebSphere/WebLogic, and multi-threaded programming
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Windows, Unix, and/or Linux Server Performance Tuning
• Experience with source code management tools and automation
• Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multi-site environment
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Application Designer
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.