CGI is developing sophisticated SharePoint/Microsoft 365 technology-based products for various clients in Lithuania, Germany, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. As our business grows and expands into new market segments, we need more talents to join us. We're looking for a Senior SharePoint developer. Join our big international team and work from Vilnius or Kaunas offices. The projects are run using an agile Scrum methodology.
● We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
● As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
● We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
● Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
● By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
● Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams within various complex projects, which will assure continuous growth and will empower you to show your full potential
● Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, hackathons) and work with experts from different countries
● Local and international career opportunities
● Salary (bruto): 3200-4400 EUR/month
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Drive requirement delivery from inception to production
• Develop and maintain scalable and stable solutions
• Suggest improvements to design and architecture
• Write unit and integration tests, collaborate with QA
• Collaborate with, learn from and mentor teammates in a cross-functional team
• Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• More than 4 years of experience with MS SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Microsoft 365 configuration and development
• A good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be able to propose best solution architecture
• Team player attitude is a must to for our new team member
• Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and informal communication inside and outside the team
• Good spoken and written English skills
• German language skills would be an advantage
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.