Experience: 4-10 yrs
UK Shift: 2.30 PM to 11.30 PM
Notice Period:0-60 Days
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• ESRI Platform: ArcGIS Enterprise(Server, Portal for ArcGIS), ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, WebApp Builder
• ETL Tool : FME
• Database: PostgreSQL PG Admin, SQL
• Programming skills including ArcGIS, SQL and GIS database design
• Develop and design GIS based applications
• Ability to analyze spatial data (2D as well as 3D), Problem-solving skills
• Project management skills
• Familiarity with network and statistical analysis
• Nice to have Utility domain experience.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
GIS Lead Analyst Requirements:
• Maintain and develop GIS applications using c#, built with ArcGIS extensions, ArcServer and OpenLayers.
• Must have worked on web-based GIS system (well versed with publishing data over the web as a service).
• Experience working with large geospatial data sets, Data interoperability and Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
• Experience working with spatial datasets like GeoJSON, SQL Server Spatial, Esri ArcSDE, file geodatabases, shapefiles, or KML preferred. Enterprise RDBMS databases using SQL development environments.
• Use strong expertise in various GIS software (primarily ArcGIS Pro, ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal, ArcGIS Online and WebAppBuilder), as well as various geographic data formats and standard data conversion and transformation methods, for geographic analysis.
• Experience developing and maintaining links between various databases and simple applications and scripts, and uses existing scripts in ArcPy, XML Parsing, SQL, and ETL toolsets like FME.
• Knowledge of the development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations and understanding of SOA and Enterprise service bus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to analyse and document complex business processes and project details.
• Must have a passion for designing and coding; should be innovative in approach.
• Hands on experience in cross browser compatible application development.
• Well versed with ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise infrastructure including ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Date Store; Experience managing multiuser GIS licenses, systems, databases, and environments.
• Fluency in ESRI suite of software, including ArcGIS Pro, Web App Builder Developer and custom widgets development.
• Must have worked on web-based GIS system using 2D and 3D data(well versed with publishing data over the web as a service).
• Create, modify, and maintain custom scripts and routines for GIS processes automation and applications using ArcGIS API for Python and arcpy.
• Enterprise RDBMS databases using SQL development environments.
• Hands on experience on data conversion and data migration from various formats to ESRI.
• Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.