• Education-Relevant university degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
• 6 to 10 years of relevant IT experience LIMS – SampleManager product
• At least 4 years’ experience with LIMS products SampleManager customization, upgrade and implementation experience
• Excellent communication skills (e.g. ability to articulate estimates with proper justification, raise and escalate risks/issues, share successes/failures, be active contributor)
• Experience working on a virtual, distributed SCRUM development team
• Experience in Oil and Gas Domain (nice to have)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• VGL Programming Language
• Infomaker reports/Power BI/Crystal Reports
• Oracle DB.
• SampleManager In depth knowledge in Product implementation, customization and Support
• Lab Process, Workflows
• Report Designer
• Data Configuration
• Application Configuration
• Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques
• LIMS Upgrade experience
• Able to link technical solutions with the appropriate engineering discipline work processes to achieve desired business outcomes.
• Able to plan and schedule own work competently for short term assignments
- Implementation Management
- Implementation planning
- Product Development/Support
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.