We are looking for a Financial Business Engineer to join our great FBE -team located in Helsinki HQ. FBE’s responsibility is to work closely with the business and other bid team members in creating proposals for large deals. Focus for the FBE is to build financially sound calculations/models to ensure long-term profitability for CGI. FBE is typically involved in all phases of the bid life cycle, from start-up to signing and involves all services and tiers. Included in the role is also to educate and support the business in some smaller deals.
You will be working with an international team and our office is located in Helsinki, but currently we are working remotely due to the pandemic.
Your responsibilities include:
• Create financial- and pricing models and simulations during deal structuring phases.
• Work closely with the other bid team members (Opportunity Pursuit Leads, Bid managers, Solution Architects) to create a profitable winning proposal on time.
• Liaise with other stakeholders through the bid process as necessary, including Legal, Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Finance.
• Identify contractual terms and conditions that have financial impact on the deal.
• Mitigate financial risks.
• Make financial analyses and validation of assumptions.
• Prepare internal and external financial presentations as required for decision-making.
• Support CGI with financial models, methodology, training and expertise
• Ensure compliance with CGI’s accounting principles in bids.
In order to be successful in this position, we’d expect you to have:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance
• At least 3 years of practical experience in similar role on financial and business areas
• Strong client focus, achieving high level of satisfaction from our internal clients
• Good knowledge of IT services
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks in parallel against deadlines
• High proficiency in Excel
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Finnish
It would be beneficial in this position, if you also have:
• Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
• Desire to learn, grow, and seek increased responsibility
• Ability to work closely and effectively in a team environment across countries
• Ability to team work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you.
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great! We’d love to hear from you and waiting for your application. You may apply via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page. In case there is still something you wonder about the role, please give Ingrid Neumann (Director, Corporate services) a call at +46 722 273 419.
Please leave your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20.6.2021. Please note, that we are interviewing potential candidates already during the process.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.