CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career!
The Drupal Developer will be responsible for working on a team of web developers and others in the design, development, testing and delivery of all our supported web sites. Site enhancements, support and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods are utilized to ensure the success of every web project and initiative.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate as an active team member on the Web Development team, using current web technologies to design, develop, and test new and existing applications from detailed business requirements
• Use storyboarding, wireframes, predesigns and prototypes as applicable to prepare detailed and accurate specifications and estimates
• Participate on code reviews and ensure standards are applied to each solution component
• Participate in estimating and initiative initiation and planning
• Interact with managers/leaders in terms of reporting, assisting with proposals, and contributing to issue and risk management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines are required attributes:
• Full stack LAMP developer experience
• Extensive experience in development of Drupal 7 & 8 websites
• Working database skills, primarily with MySQL, SQLServer, Postgress and Oracle
• Basic hosting and Application Server knowledge: Apache, Tomcat, IIS
• Some UNIX (Linux and Solaris) administration knowledge
• Effective writing skills in the documentation of technical requirements
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem solving
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced working environment
• At least 5 years of progressive web development roles
• Post-Secondary Education in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.