Senior Software Engineer
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
• Implementing Hybrid Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
• Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
• Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
• Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
• Creating reusable components.
• Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
• Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
• Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
• Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
• Identification of objects with Relative Paths which is reliable even when there is slight changes in the UI.
• Using Config Files for handling all the Constants in the Framework.
• HTML Reports should be generated with logs along with the description after the execution of the script with screenshots.
• Integration of Test Scripts with the Continuous integration tool such as Jenkins and GIT Hub.
• Batch execution should be performed just by executing the Bat file.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills: API Automation
3-6 years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Automated Testing
- Service Validation and Testing
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Financial Services
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.