Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
• Implementing Hybrid Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
• Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
• Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
• Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
• Creating reusable components.
• Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
• Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
• Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
• Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
• Identification of objects with Relative Paths which is reliable even when there is slight changes in the UI.
• Using Config Files for handling all the Constants in the Framework.
• HTML Reports should be generated with logs along with the description after the execution of the script with screenshots.
• Integration of Test Scripts with the Continuous integration tool such as Jenkins and GIT Hub.
• Batch execution should be performed just by executing the Bat file.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills: Selenium, API Testing
5-8 years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Automated Testing
- Service Validation and Testing
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Financial Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.