Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Full Stack Dev - FS
If your programming skills are matched by an enthusiasm for problem-solving, and your communication skills are as creative as your coding, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK that could use your help as a Lead Full Stack Developer.
As one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; CGI is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a React Developer to join our successful, stable, and growing team.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options and a cycle to work scheme.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Designing and developing front end applications
• You will be responsible for the development and enhancements of both existing and new software products and applications
• You will lead the development work streams
• Transform high-level design into low-level design
• Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology
• Manage, coach and develop junior members of the team and the wider community
• Facilitating team collaboration and communication
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Hands-on developing / coding experience working on a development project using the below technologies -
- .NET/.Net Core up to v5.0 and REACT
• Used industry standard development patterns and practices such as TDD, MVC, CQRS and SOLID
• Experience developing applications RESTFul API's
• Experience in developing applications and APIs using different authentication and authorisation mechanisms such as OIDC/JWT/RBAC
• Experience of integrating applications with other applications or systems
• Experience in developing Microservices and Event driven architectures
• Good familiarity with SQL database technologies, preferably MySQL and or SQL Server/Oracle
• Good familiarity with Docker and docker orchestration platform e.g. Kubernetes
• Experience of working within an Agile/Scrum Environment
• Good knowledge and experience of Azure or AWS
Desirable to have:
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Ability to produce documentation using UML / Diagrams
Unconditionally inclusive – we know diversity brings a greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.