CGI has an immediate need for junior to mid-level of Software Quality Engineers / Test Analysts to join our life sciences practice area. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
As a Software Quality Engineer / Test Analyst, you will act as a key participant in SDLC compliance, application development, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in Project and Test Management, an understanding of best practices, SDLC Scrum and Agile methodologies, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and leadership skills
Your future responsibilities:
• Working with the development team during design and development to understand the solution by reviewing requirements and design documents to develop a business understanding of applications and ensuring compliance
• Creating, updating and reviewing documentation in support of development and testing efforts – Documentation may include detailed specifications/requirements, design documents, implementation guides, architecture diagrams, business processes, test cases and training materials
• Participating in documentation reviews with peers and managers to ensure adherence to a fast-paced automated Scrum based Sprints.
• Participating in and executing testing efforts, including developing and executing test scenarios/cases, monitoring test status, raising and working issues, with an emphasis on automation (batch and real-time), where possible
• Establishing and maintaining requirement traceability to test cases
• Troubleshooting test results and analyzing root cause and communicating defects to developers
• Managing deliverables in accordance with the project schedule
• Identifying and escalating testing issues
• Providing test metrics and status
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor Degree.
• Junior to mid-level roles - 1-3 / 3-5 or 5+ years IT experience
• Knowledge of test processes and methodologies with exposure and familiarity to SDLC, Agile and Waterfall models
• Expertise in planning and conducting facilitative sessions for requirements gathering
• Experience in developing test cases and conducting test execution
• Experience with testing and defect management tools, such as ALM and JIRA
• Experience in data analysis and data visualization
• Experience in implementing automation frameworks (e.g., batch, real-time) from scratch
• Performance and Regression testing and analysis experience
• Strong skills in SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Client management and reporting skills
• Knowledge of Tosca would be a huge plus
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter/Self-directed with the ability to work independently
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.