• Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the collaborating teams, programs or Project Managers
• Ensure that there is adequate staffing on the project and that all staff are competent in procedures applicable to their roles
• Maintain overall control of the schedule and the delivery of all expected deliverables
• Prepare the management deliverables (e.g. project plan, work plan, management reviews, request for changes, outstanding issues and risks) and seek approval when necessary
• Notify the Engagement Manager, Program Manager, or Project Director of any issues and submit recommendations to resolve these issues
• Take action on issues of non-compliance in quality and ensure all project products are in accordance with quality standards
• Maintain ongoing contact with client stakeholders and ensure ongoing close working relationship
• Communicate plans, responsibilities and status to project stakeholders
• Manage and communicate all outstanding issues, risks and decisions and change requests.
• Guide the role of configuration manager, ensuring that the procedures identified for configuration management are followed and that the Change Control Board performs as specified
• Perform or guide the role of requirements manager, ensuring that the procedures"
- Communications Management
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.