External Title on Posting .Net Core Senior Developer (C#, Azure)
Years of Exp 4-6 Years
Job Description/ Position Description
As senior developer you know how to design and implement systems by using best practices and OO concepts. You are a team player, embrace Agile way of working and have great communication skills.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Bridging domain knowledge and IT development.
• Develop and maintain web application and a REST API as the back-end
• Expected to contribute to the team effort.
• Facilitate in knowledge/best practice sharing
• Members will have opportunity to work in multiple industries such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics, Government and Healthcare.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: .Net core, c#, RESTful API Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure
• Minimum 4 year of .NET development experience
• Proven experience on building web applications, using:
o ASP.NET Web API
o Microsoft SQL Server
• Build unit test scripts (C#)
• Familiar with REST (both client and server/API)
• Experienced in using Microsoft Azure
• Familiar in using Git
• Preferred to have .NET certifications
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Good communicator, Fluent in spoken and written English
• Affinity with, or interest in a Technical domain
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.