The role is to write rules using drools to map data that is already sourced for the purpose of economic capital processing. Candidate should have a good understanding of position data for economic capital.
• Business Analysis Planning – stakeholder analysis, estimate requirements, manage risks, assumptions & constraints, define business analysis approach, lead requirements activities to drive business priorities
• Requirements Analysis & Documentation – facilitate, elicit, analyze, document, provide consulting and partner with 3rd party vendors
• Requirements Management & Support- manage process from elicitation through to testing & implementation
• Leadership & Relationship Management – provide guidance and support to junior team members, build relationships internally and externally to create an environment of cooperation, collaboration and teamwork.
• Accountable for creating and maintaining the appropriate vehicles for open communication within the scrum team (e.g. tracker boards) to create a trusting and safe team environment
• Communicate cross functionally, ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes; Report team progress and accomplishment up and across; Facilitate status updates, product demos and retrospectives
• Experience in systems implementation, process improvements or systems reengineering projects with a banking organization or consulting company.
• Requirement elicitation capability such that the individual can document data quality requirements in simple English language. (e.g. All active wholesale borrowers must have a valid borrower risk rating value).
• Moderate or advanced proficiency in SQL and ability to read through python code for understanding existing variable mapping logic
• Knowledge of SDLC lifecycle, waterfall, Agile, and others and experience with Confluence and Jira
• Advance MSWord, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, Visio, MS Access
• Good collaboration skills and willingness to function as part of a team.
• Good problem-solving skills in order to perform independent root cause analysis of data issues.
• Ability to prioritize and multi task."
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Financial Services
- Solution Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.