We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Project Manager to work for our clients across in our Global Wealth and Capital Markets Team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as the single point of contact by handling communications with client implementation team
• Collaborate with client implementation Project Manager, for any client related matters
• Collaborate with Release Manager, for any development/release related matters
• Collaborate with Product Manager, for any roadmap/product related matters
• Manage issues, risks and escalations from client side and seeks support from internal stakeholders as required
• Act as the single point of contact for UAT/PROD deployments
• Act as the single point of contact to follow up on UAT/Prod incidents
• Act as the client’s advocate to the Product Engineering team
• Act as the Product Engineering team’s advocate to the client
• Lead estimation sessions, help SMEs provide accurate estimations
• Understand the technical solution and provide client specific cost breakdown
• No people management duties
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Reports into the Delivery Director within the Development Group
• Client focused, result driven, process oriented
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional tracking and reporting skills
• Strong understanding of the SDLC preferably within a product based company
• Have a get-it-done mind set
• Ability to learn the product and become a SME
• Technical background is an asset
• Nice-to-have: previous knowledge with Wealth or Financial Portfolio Management
- Financial Services
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.