Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
This is a full-time position for a government regulator in Canada. The project is dynamic, face-paced and is ideal for an individual looking for opportunities for leadership and growth. The right candidate must be able to work well in cross-functional teams, with clients and vendors alike, and have excellent verbal and written skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 3+ years of Experience with Tableau Development
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 19, SQL Server, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
• Understanding of Business Analysis for dimensional data models
• Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis, systems analysis, documentation and specification writing
• Ability to present information in a clear and logical manner
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Principal designer of all Tableau reports
• Troubleshoot and update developed Tableau reports for any changes in the BI views
• Gather requirements, develop new Tableau reports, and document designs
• Validate the BI views against a provided data dictionary for completeness and accuracy
• Validate the accuracy and completeness of a provided entity relationship diagram
• Validation in BI layer by working with the reporting business analyst to run test scenarios through the application UI
• Optimize publishing of BI view data source to Tableau server for the purposes of ad-hoc reporting
• Update Tableau report documentation (existing, new, ad hoc reports) for any changes
• Update the ad-hoc reporting documentation to outline business definition for views and attributes
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Extensive experience interacting with cross-functional teams (internal team members, clients, and vendors) and solution architects to identify, develop, and obtain complete information for solutions
• Demonstrated strong team leadership and focus on results
• Strong communications skills (read, write, oral) and ability to document and complex designs
• Problem resolution with troubleshooting on incidents and root cause analysis
- Application Deployment
- Application Design
- Application Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.