Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into banking organizations around the world. We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, analyze and develop with the IBM FileNet P8 suite of tools, with experience in ICN
• Work with IBM Content Collector. Records Manager is nice to have
• Work with CSS, Java Script, DOJO, WebSphere, and Oracle/DB2
• Work on source code management tools and automation
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1. Design experience in IBM FileNet P8
2. Conceptual, logical and physical data design for FileNet
3. Security design like ACLs, Instance Security etc.
4. Capacity planning, tuning and designing other non-functional requirements
5. Experience with Windows, Unix, and/or Linux Server
6. Experience in Active Directory or another LDAP technology
- Financial Services
- Solution Design
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.