Would you like to join our young and driven Area in our challenge to help protect the bank and our customers worldwide against criminals who are trying to perform fraudulent activities? As an AWS Engineer, you can make a difference by helping us ensure we monitor the correct information and focus on the right data and behavioral patterns to stop these criminals. Our team is highly motivated and driven to help the bank and our customers. Come and join our high potentials and help develop new ways of fighting financial crime!
You will work in a scrum team focusing on the Global External Fraud Area. Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining complete PaaS solutions where our current software can be integrated. Build of these solutions is the start of our journey for our real time detection engines to Cloud. The solutions created need to be usable, resilient, scalable and secure, and you think customer first.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar function
• At least 2 year of experience in a data-driven environment
• Good command of English (business level)
• In-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with relational databases and related technologies (e.g. T-SQL, Spark SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL), including programming languages such as Python and Spark
• Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps
• Proven experience in:
- Development and Automation
- Support engineering (technical support)
- CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.