Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct SAP SD and SAP MM process configuration to meet client business requirements, including connection points with FICO & other modules,
• Use service specific tools and procedures
• Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions
• Identify root causes and solution for recurrent problems
• Update and maintain all SAP documentation and knowledge database
• Create detailed technical specifications for ABAP team
• Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP's modules and perform rigorous testing
• Identify and propose processes for RPA implementation
• Available to punctual travels when needed
• Compliant with agile methodologies
• Train and spread the knowledge through the global team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Fluent in English
• Experienced with all aspects of SAP SD and MM Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
• Solid debugging skills and abap knowledge are mandatory
• Experience in application maintenance services is a plus
• Experience working with on/off shore team
• Open to work with different cultures and mind sets
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused.
• Knowledge in IDOCS, LSMW, authorization roles
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Sales & Distribution
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.