Are you searching for a challenging position within a successful organization? CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a INTEGRATION PAYROLL ADVISOR.
Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country manage their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our dynamic team to contribute to the success of local businesses.
• Plenty of career opportunities supported by a professional career development plan
• Our location far from downtown traffic
• Public transit and nearby parking options
• Rewarding relationships with our clients who are already highly satisfied
• A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Integrate new clients to our payroll services, including all the complementary modules chosen;
- Analyze and assess client needs and make the necessary follow ups to ensure client satisfaction;
- Integrate employee files in the system;
- Perform tests in order to ensure quality and follow through with the ISO process in effect;
- Give training to clients and inform them on the current legislation and provide technical expertise on our programs;
- Accompany clients throughout their first pays;
- Respect the integration dates as determined with clients;
- Share knowledge and collaborate with colleagues on distribution of tasks;
- Develop and maintain a trusting relation with clients;
- Perform certain administrative tasks: billing, access to the portal, documentation, follow-ups, etc.;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors;
- Keep informed of all the changes in our solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
-College diploma in business administration, accounting or any related area or any combination of studies and related work experience or the equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the payroll industry;
- Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie and Maîtriser les législations de la paie trainings or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (Asset);
- Knowledge of accounting principles to integrate the General Ledger Interface option (Asset);
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytic, synthesis and planning skills;
- Excellent time and priority management skills;
- Strong team spirit and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Nethris application or EmployeurD (Asset);
- Knowledge of other products such as electronic keypunch and group insurance, etc. (Asset);
- Ability to work with Microsoft® Office tools;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.