"DataStage Developer Responsibilities:
• Reviewing and discussing briefs with key personnel assigned to projects.
• Designing and building scalable DataStage solutions.
• Configuring clustered and distributed scalable parallel environments.
• Updating data within repositories, data marts, and data warehouses.
• Assisting project leaders in determining project timelines and objectives.
• Monitoring jobs and identifying bottlenecks in the data processing pipeline.
• Testing and troubleshooting problems in ETL system designs and processes.
• Providing support to customers about issues relating to the storage, handling, and access of data
• Demonstrable experience as a DataStage developer.
• IBM DataStage certification or similar type of qualification.
• Proficiency in SQL or another relevant coding language.
• Experience or understanding of other ETL tools, such as Informatica, Oracle ETL, or Xplenty.
• Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and the data warehousing ecosystem.
• Skilled at the ideation, design, and deployment of DataStage solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Application Design
- Application Development
- Financial Services
- Front End Development
- Front-end Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.