• A self-organized developer for development in the Agile scrum team, with primary skill sets in Power Builder, Oracle, PLSQL, requires to implement the code change for the new product features, story points and bug fixing.
• Able to analyze the existing code and understand the functionality flow, provide the quicker solutions for the issue or story and perform the unit testing, integration testing to meet the acceptance criteria, properly document the changes and unit testing results in Jira.
• Collaborate with offshore teams and onsite client teams, Able to effectively communicate the development status to Client on daily status meeting, able to propose new changes.
• Able to peer code review and build preparation and release the build to production.
• Experience with Agile development practices and able to adopt and develop the new changes.
• Manage the assigned tickets in CGI Jira System and work with ARM Product group and STORMS Support team to replicate and fix the issue.
• Attempt to replicate the issues and define root causes, using product designs, code or specifications.
• Manage and facilitate resolution of SEV1 and SEV2 production issues.
• Understanding and knowledge of Work Management Systems (WMS)/ STORMS and Energy and Utility, Asset and Resource management (ARM ) applications suite
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Mandatory Skills: ORACLE PL/SQL, POWERBUILDER
- SQL/PL SQL
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.