We are looking for a Finance & Reporting Consultant to support the team. As a Finance & Reporting Consultant your responsibility is to support both the client partnership, operations and the English-speaking resources. You will be managing administration work in client projects, managing large amount of data, preparing and analyzing financial reports in Excel and preparing materials in PowerPoint. In addition to the administrative work and financial reporting, this position includes collaboration with the stakeholders and possibly with clients as well. Fluent written and verbal English is required as the position also includes collaboration with the offshore team.
Our office is located in Helsinki, but currently we are working remotely due to the pandemic.
In order to be successful in this position, we would expect you to have:
• Relevant educational background (e.g. Finance/Accounting/Economics)
• At least 2 years of previous experience in the field
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prepare complex calculations and to understand numbers
• Knowledge of accounting and financial administration
• Good communication skills
It would be beneficial in this position, if you also have:
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Experience on handling large amounts of data
• Ability to prioritize and manage your workload effectively
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience on working in an international environment
• Fluent Finnish
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you.
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great! We’d love to hear from you and waiting for your application. You may apply via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page. Please leave your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20.6.2021. Please note, that we are interviewing potential candidates already during the process.
In case there is still something you wonder about the role, please give Heidi Kivelä (Director, Consulting Internal) a call at +35840 5061 427.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.