CGI is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our CGI team! You will partner in a team environment and be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity.
Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Implements computer programs for the purpose of enhancing and updating the computer system
• Tasks may include designing and coding programs and testing and documenting changes and enhancements
• Analyzes programming requests for the purpose of assisting integration with current applications
• Tasks may include project implementation, researching and evaluating problems, and recommending and implementing decisions
• Conducts training for the purpose of providing technical expertise to end users
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Desired qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of APIs and microservices.
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of web applications.
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of Database technologies.
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities including, but not limited to, requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture, API design standards, patterns and best-practices, API security standards and implementation, API governance.
• Familiarity with GitHub repository
• Expert knowledge of Java Development, Web Services, REST-based APIs, and microservices
• Familiarity with API security models including, but not limited to, Oauth, JSON Web Token, AppKey/Digest, Digital Certificates, Basic Authentication, and OpenID
• Familiar with CI/CD tools including, but not limited to, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, FluxCD, PaaS Container environments (K8S, K3S, Docker, Podman, NGINX, KONG) and the DevOps automation techniques
- API Technlogies
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.