The HubSpot Marketing Specialist, MS, is primarily responsible for supporting CGI’s implementation of HubSpot, performing mentoring and administration services to manage CGIs continued global roll out.
This includes everything from setting up new CGI HubSpot teams/user access to helping new areas of CGI set up and manage their digital marketing landing pages, emails, workflows and automations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The MS will be a member of the Marketing and Communications HubSpot Team within Global Marketing and Communications. The MS will participate in activities across the following areas:
• Understand the core principals of HubSpot’s Marketing module
• Ability to assist with team management, list segmentation and creation, dashboard and report creation, workflow & sequence automation, Landing Page and email creation
• Learn and understand the CGI structure and flow down requirements and apply those to HubSpot
• Ability to set up, train/mentor, and support the various marketing teams within CGI
• Ability to apply HubSpot best practices and CGI corporate frameworks, such as CGI’s Branding and Cookie policies, to HubSpot
• Ensure consistent branding and adherence to CGI corporate policies for all HubSpot activity
Business Support and Requirements:
• Work hand in hand with the various CGI marketing teams to understand their needs and challenges and provide suggested changes or improvements
• Deliver different collateral to support the use of HubSpot in various formats such as Word documents or PowerPoint presentations
• Develop FAQ questions and answers to share with the CGI HubSpot community
• Publish FAQs on SharePoint and/or MS Teams
• Actively engage and manage the HubSpot Community with MS Teams and periodic meetings
• Ability to perform analytics on HubSpot to provide reporting and dashboards across all the CGI teams using HubSpot
• Preferably the ability to generate analytic reports using Tableau
Quality and compliance
• Ensure that processes and procedures put in place within HubSpot are adhered to and are in line with CGI’s Management Foundation
• Ability to set, communicate, track/report, and meet targeted timeframes with quality
• Ensure that CGI policies on Data Privacy and Protection are strictly complied with
Communications support responsibilities
• Publish announcements on CGI’s Intranet
• Update content for CGI’s Intranet, SharePoint, and/or MS Teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related courses
• Intermediate skills in in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
• 3+ years of experience gathering requirements, implementing, and managing HubSpot
• HubSpot certified or ability to show completion of HubSpot Marketing Courses
• Knowledgeable in basic digital marketing methodologies preferably for a consulting or services organization
• Well organized and highly motivated
• A keen eye for detail
• Ability to communicate with colleagues in English and in French
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.