CGI is looking for self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join an established team. This role offers flexibility of joining a team utilizing Agile methodologies to deliver high quality software to our customers.
You will also have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies on highly visible initiatives to highest level within the Organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Working on procedures and guidelines for operation of the service.
- Developing the installation & deployment automation scripts specific to infrastructure.
- Executing the deployment tests of the scripts and performs the functional tests.
- Performing the continuous integration on the new DP updates.
- Drive resolution of issues that arise related to the service, ensuring effective communication with affected teams and users.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps or build engineering role.
- Experience with Ansible is mandatory.
- Knowledge with Linux, AWS, Java, Jenkins, Scripting skills, Jira, Puppet.
- Academic and/or Bachelor degree in the area of computer science.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to work in an Agile team but also be self-directed with high engagement.
• Accessible and friendly working environment ( The Bridge building – Grozavesti area )
• Life and health insurance
• Share purchase plan
• Profit participation plan
• Benefit online platform
• Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
• Referral bonus
• French courses
We offer you an environment in which you can contribute and develop these qualifications:
Individual promotion of your personal and professional development with the help of practices and courses, attendance of conferences and lectures as well as needs-based training.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.