Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
Do you want work on the largest data migration project in the Utility sector whilst doing it for a Top UK Employer? We need a highly diligent, client focussed PM with experience of the data migration lifecycle, gained through large scale data migration engagements. This role will be remote for the time being, moving to blended working. We promise a highly competitive salary, access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), private medical & dental, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a collaborative and supportive culture.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Facilitate client and partner workshops to understand the clients data migration/data quality requirements
• Derive migration strategies and build migration plans
• Create architecture design for end-to-end data migration solutions
• Assess and define technical requirements to deliver migration solution; this includes database sizing, defining hardware requirements, and selecting ETL or Data Quality tools to meet requirements of our clients
• Work with the client to understand their business process, leading to the definition of data transformation rules and articulate data mapping from source to target
• Conduct source & target analysis through interpretation of data models
• Profile data to understand the shape & health of source data
• Work directly with the client to drive and guide them through the project
• Apply technical thought leadership, resulting in value-add data migration
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Prince2 or PMI’s PMPA
• Demonstrable success in a similar Data Migration PM role (Utilities experience – highly desirable)
• Operate with a level of gravitas that instils confidence internally and externally
• Ability to have robust conversations whilst maintaining and nurturing client relationships
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.