CGI is seeking a senior MuleSoft developer to join its Healthcare Practice. The candidate must have a deep understanding of development, testing, and support of the MuleSoft platform. Candidate must be able to work with management, business users, and technical teams on API integration projects and development of API strategy and architecture. Candidate must have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products.
This position will be located out of one of the following CGI Federal Offices: Fairfax, VA; Baltimore, MD; Belton, TX; Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of leading edge solutions utilizing Mulesoft.
o MuleSoft API lifecycle development and management
o Define & Deploy API Governance & Monitoring processes.
o Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
• Expertise with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center.
• Ability to use a broad portfolio of open-source technologies and cloud services
• Experience with automation/configuration management
• Extensive knowledge of middleware integration libraries and components for purposes of troubleshooting
• In-depth understanding of API and application performance testing and best practices; with the ability to properly tune complex and high-traffic applications/systems
• Develop API gateway architecture, API design principles, CI/CD Deployment procedures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required or equivalent professional experience
• Mulesoft Designer or Developer Certifications, including Mulesoft Certified Developer Mule 4 or Mulesoft Certified Developer – API Design Associate RAML 1.0
• Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modeling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management)
• Experience in Mule ESB development (3.7v & 3.8v, 4 is preferred), Mule ESB administration and
• Mule API management (API GW 1.x, 2.x,3.8, 4 preferred) PCE.
• Strong knowledge of Mule 4 ESB & API Development.
• Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth).
• Strong understanding and experience with Mule 4 & Data weave Language
• 8+ years overall experience with developing technical business solutions, preferred.
• 3+ years experience with end-to-end design and development of services for the Mulesoft framework, preferably in Java
• Familiar with MuleSoft offerings
• Familiar with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
• Familiar with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connector
• 5+ years experience with Java, XML and Web Services both SOAP and REST
• Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
• Collaborative skills to work with others to ensure high quality, reliability, availability, and performance of APIs.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub.
• Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Ability to work & collaborate effectively in a team environment.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.