Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. We have a great opportunity for a senior cyber-security leader to join us as a Director, Consulting Expert (DPC-E). The DPC-E will be responsible for industry outreach, providing subject matter expertise, supporting product development and consulting opportunities focused around cyber-security. Further, the DPC-E will assist with a variety of related initiatives and tasks related to CGI Federal cyber strategy and will partner closely with CGI teams and customers.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Providing client facing engagement representing CGI business interests
• Supporting CGI in defining new client business requirements and provide advice to technical team members
• Supporting IT innovation bringing new business opportunities to CGI
• Supporting CGI and clients in IT delivery, transition and business change activities
• Developing and maintaining a high level of security expertise in the practice
• Promoting visibility of expertise internally, globally across CGI, and with customers
• Supporting proposals and evolve cyber security solution offerings
• Establishing partnerships with CGI business units to build strong, trusting, collaborative, relationships
• Acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to enhance and execute security services.
• Supporting CGI sponsored speaking engagements and represent CGI at Industry events
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience managing and supervising multi-disciplinary security teams and personnel in the areas of cyber security policy, planning and support, and cyber security engineering.
• Experience as a Director/Senior Manager of a cyber-security practice in support of Federal programs highly preferred.
• Experience with cyber infrastructure and tools.
• Keep up-to-date with guidance, best practices, trends and developments in information security.
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills.
Public © 2021 CGI Inc. 2
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams.
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively to technical, non-technical, and executive levels.
• Strong budget and resource management skills.
• Must have strong will to work in a challenging environment.
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders, particularly from a service focus/service quality standpoint.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent experience.
• Team/organizational management 12+ years
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.