Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Persona-Based Digital Concierge is part of our clients Growth Themes to accelerate clinical trials. This initiative is to enable a seamless, personalized experience for the patient, caregiver, & investigator across the trial journey on an end-to-end platform.
This initiative will look at a patient engagement platforms and conduct a series of pilots and/or experiments.
Outline of key responsibilities & deliverables:
This role will be responsible for
• Work with the team in understanding possible experiments to pursue
• Assist with the approval of experiments or pilots as needed
• Project manage multiple pilots. These pilots include real data, so IT project management skills are needed, as well as experience with validation
• Aligning with the overall Growth Theme governance team as overarching Enterprise Digital Strategy Team
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Experience and Skills:
• Understanding of the clinical trial domain
• Validation experience
• Ability to work with ambiguity
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Drive and determination to ensure projects/pilots/experiments keep moving forward
• Entrepreneurial project management skills. .
Lead project teams to execute on assigned projects supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
• Oversee planning and execution of medium to large sized projects in their Business Unit’s DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
o Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned projects.
o Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned projects.
o Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
o Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
o Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects’ momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project teams.
o Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned projects.
o Manage two to five vendors providing services to the projects ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
o Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
o Actively engage stakeholders of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
• Co-lead setup of project management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partner(s) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
• Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
• Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
• Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Clinical and or Digital
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.