We are looking for a Senior Developer in the area of Sanction Screening to work with our strategic client assignment in the financial sector. As a Senior Developer, you will play a key role in our service delivery and act as a trusted member in the high performing service team. You'll be working in an international set up and your team consists of highly skilled colleagues both in Finland and abroad. In your role, you will work hands on with different and challenging development assignments regarding the NetReveal system. This position requires fluent written and verbal English and Finnish skills are a definite plus. Also, previous experience of the financial services industry is seen as an advantage.
You can be located in Helsinki, Tampere or Turku, but traveling to Helsinki will be needed occasionally. Currently we are working remotely due to the pandemic.
As a Senior Developer your main responsibilities would include:
• Supporting existing NetReveal -system
• Application maintenance as well as identifying and enhancing the existing system
• Developing new applications as per requirement in NetReveal / Sanction Screening Module
• Upgrading activities on the platform
• Working with customer’s internal experts, stakeholders and partners and coordinating between the parties/stakeholders
• Making sure new developers get fluently integrated to the team and coaching the new team members in Finland and offshore
In order to be successful in this position, we would expect you to have:
• Relevant educational background
• +4 years of previous experience in the field
• Expertise in the following NetReveal modules: WLM, Scenario Manager Configuration, Application Builder, Base Platform, Workflow Configurator, Services Manager, Batchbridge, Scheduling Configuration, Command and Control, AML module
• Expertise in at least 3 of the following: Java, SQL, DB2, Unix, Unix scripting, Control-M
• Proficient in SQL
• Intermediate knowledge on WAS and Linux/Unix Shell Commands and Scripting
• Overall understanding of the NetReveal system and understanding the related integrations and context in addition to Netreveal i.e. dependencies
It would be beneficial in this position, if you also have:
• Experience on CI/CD, Cloud, Docker, Splunk and Dynatrace
• Functional understanding of AML/CTF transactions monitoring
• Knowledge of agile methods
• Fluent Finnish (preferred, but not mandatory)
• Experience from financial services industry
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great! We’d love to hear from you and waiting for your application. You may apply via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page. Please leave your application as soon as possible, but no later than 1.8.2021 . Please note, that we will not begin processing the applications until the beginning of August.
In case there is still something you wonder about the role, please give Klaus Hausen (Director, Consulting Internal) a call at +35840 5437 865.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.