Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI Insights you can act on
Descripción de la publicación:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Mainframe Developer - IMS.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• 5+ years of technical working experience in developing and supporting complex host mainframe technology.
• More than 5 years of hands-on technical working experience with Mainframe Cobol, IMS, JCL & SQL.
• Good to have Assembler Experience
• Good interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills.
• Working experience with Security & Environment control systems (e.g., ACF, Endevor), Problem Management (SYSINFO) & Databases (e.g., VSAM, DB2).
• Working experience with Utilities & Productivity tools (e.g., ACR, UCANDU, COMPAREX, IDCAMS, CRF, SYNCSORT, etc.)
• Working experience with multiple Operating Platforms & Operating Systems (Mainframe, AIX
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Nice to have :
- Assember would be beneficial.
- Financial institution experience
- MQ, DataPower.
- Familiar with Network, LAN TCP/IP, security and communication protocol concepts. JIRA,
Confluence, ServiceNow experience.
- Security and environment control systems (ACF2, Endevor).
- Interactive program development tools (TSO experience preferred)
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.