CGI has an immediate need for a Mid/Sr. Fullstack Java Developer (Springboot) to join our financial services team in Belton, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer with AWS to work on real implementations in a highly dynamic and fast-paced Agile environment. This incumbent is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure of web applications. Our platform allows us to provide our clients with enterprise level mobile and web solutions. We are now looking for a self-motivated AWS Developer to lead the architecture and database design for our external data integration services.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of hands on AWS development experience using Python, Java, Node.js, lambda service and scripting.
• 5+ years of work experience with AWS code pipeline, AWS deployment automation, AWS Service Catalog.
• Develop AWS deployment automation services for various security related applications and tools.
• Design, build, test, deploy and support deployment of tools in AWS.
• 6+ years of programming experience with Angular and Java, J2EE, XML, and Web Services
• 6+ years of experiences in full life cycle application/system development
• 4+ years of experience developing in distributed application environments (Database, Transaction Management)
• 4+ years of experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing large scale enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
• Strong Development/programming experience in Java, AWS and Angular is must
• 2-3+ years of strong Angular and Java, J2EE experience
• 1-2 years of Experience/knowledge of AWS development
• 2+ years of experience with Application integrations (SOAP/REST Web Services, ESB, JMS, File/Data transfers, etc.)
• Ability to write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Good communication and collaboration skills, team player
• Takes accountability/ownership for the assigned tasks/deliverable
• Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket) and Agile Methodology/SCRUM/Kanban
• Experience in NodeJS
• Experience with any ESB technology such as TIBCO BW/BE, Mulesoft etc.
• Experience including AWS CodePipeline , AWS Lambda, API Gateway, AWS CLI/Yaml/CloudFormation, AWS ElasticBeanStalk, Serverless development
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Post graduate degree desired
AWS Advanced Certifications desired
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.