Project Role:- Senior/Lead Developer
Designation / Job Title:- Senior Software Engineer/Lead Analyst – Java Developer
Years of Experience:- 5-9 Years
The Technical developer/Lead for all system components and software to effectively design, develop and support the development and delivery teams on Java tech stack for FXSuite360 product.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• 5-9 years of software development and application enhancements
• Contribute to problem solving and analysis of the work technically. Design and develop the technical solution for multi-layer application/product
• Understand the development process and suggest for continuous improvements
• Develop Analyses and Maintenance of a complex software developed and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
• Should have 5+ Yrs of experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/Webservices/Restful/HTML5/Angular/AngularJS/SQL/XML knowledge
• Thorough Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms and is applied while developing the solutions.
• Self-driven with great technical interests; Should be quick learner; Should have attention to Details.
• Possess good communication skills and Client/Onsite team Interaction experience. Working knowledge of the general Java backend and UI component development landscape; architectures; trends; and building enterprise components/BUS for the legacy code and emerging technologies.
• Essential Skills-BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
• Should be Analytically very strong.
• Thorough Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms. Develop right solutions keeping in mind product roadmap and business needs. Build scalable; performance optimistic; secure and easy to maintain solutions. Bring in best practices; design patterns; data structures and algorithms while developing the solutions. Communicate the solutions effectively to stakeholders.
• Analyze; Estimate; Design; Develop and Maintain complex software product. Solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
• Self driven with great technical interests; Should be quick learner; Should have attention to Details.
Required qualifications for this role:-
Post-Secondary education in Computer Science/Engineering or any equivalent combination of training and experience
• 3+ years’ experience in Senior Developer role, nice to have experience of leading a technical team from development standpoint
• Proficient with version control tools
• Desire to improve tasks, make workflows automated
• Experience working on open source projects
• Adhere to established coding standards and adopt to the software development methodologies in Waterfall/Agile.
• Good Communication Skills
• Tools: Maven/Jenkins/Jira
• Tools: Maven/Jenkins/Jira
• Banking and Finance Domain exposure
- Spring Boot
- Java Servlets
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.