Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Do you want to be part of a diverse team and focus on client satisfaction? Do you have good knowledge in IT? Our leaders want teammates like you. We work for several clients in different business fields. You will have the opportunity to work in various environments and develop your technical skills. CGI encourages you to demonstrate your abilities and your leadership working in a multi-client and multi-disciplinary environment. You want a challenge? Join our team!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Performance Tester, you will develop, execute and monitor performance, load and stress tests strategies for large scale, complex and integrated applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing performance requirements, conducting test planning, developing, executing and maintaining performance test scripts, analyzing and interpreting the performance test results using Microfocus/HP Suite and performance monitoring tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience conducting PERFORMANCE testing of business applications.
• Education: Undergraduate degree required in computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
• PERFORMANCE testing experience with load, automation and monitoring tools.
• Working knowledge of Load Test and Test Management Tools (e.g. MicroFocus LoadRunner, ALM, Jira).
• 5+ years of experience with Micro Focus Load Runner/ Performance Center.
• Performance testing experience with JEE, Web Services, JMS applications.
• Experience with scripting, debugging and testing using JMeter, Fiddler, and SOAP UI.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.