3-5 years or experience
Product Development Experience using Java, Springboot, SQL with Angular/ React
Excellent communication skill, Strong Educational Background
Candidate must have-
• A CS degree
• Experience with technologies: Java, Springboot, Angular/React, SQL,
Data Structure and Algorithm
• Enjoy problem solving and measure your success through impact
• Are highly collaborative and enjoy working with others
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective team building and problem solving abilities
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
• Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
• Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
• Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes
• Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
• Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
• Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
Experience with common development practices including CI/CD pipelines, test automation, agile development, distributed version control, etc
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Added advantage if candidate possess-
• Have experience working with IAM systems, access control, LDAP, SAML, or OAuth2 is a plus!
• Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Spring, Springboot, REST, JSON, XML
• Experience with open source authentication protocols and related technology including OpenID Connect, oAuth2.0, and SAML
• Basic understanding of Identity Management prinicipals
• Experience with directory based technologies and LDAP
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.