Description du poste :
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you will have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Security incident Response Consultant on our DHS CDM DEFEND program. This resource will work as part of an operations team responsible for maintain the security and operational integrity of a cloud-based shared service platform supporting multiple federal governmental agencies. This role provides the opportunity to continuously learn new technologies, works with multiple federal clients and works with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Support service requests pertaining to CDM data quality and agency improved security posture.
• Provide monitoring of tools and process.
• Provide and perform dashboard and tool remediation and recommendations.
• Coordinate incident response both across internal teams and act as a liaison with external security organizations.
• Perform initial triage on security events.
• Monitor and analyze security events and alerts from multiple sources and look for trends.
• Respond to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
• Separate true threats from false positives using network and log analysis and escalate possible intrusions and attacks.
• Investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits.
• Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze and eradicate malicious activity.
• Document all activities during an incident and provide leadership with status updates during the lifecycle of the incident as well as creating a detailed final report.
• Develop advanced queries and alerts to detect adversary actions
• Provide information regarding intrusion events, security incidents and other threat indications and warning information to US government agencies.
• Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents and overall operations.
• Mentor team members to improve quality and consistency of analysis.
• Assist in the maintenance of technical documentation.
• Assist the agencies in understanding and implementing continuous monitoring.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of direct experience in an IT security, incident response or Security Analyst role.
• Experience with monitoring, analysis and detection actions provide report, analyze, coordinate, monitor and respond to computer security incident for the purpose of mitigating any adverse operational or technical impact.
• Experience in security incident handling and incident management procedure.
• Experience with writing clear and concise technical documents, specifically event analysis and incident handling documentation/creating formal incident reports.
• Experience with intrusion detection and prevention systems.
• Experience with account management, Windows events and log management.
• Basic experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash, Go).
• Knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and other protocols.
• Knowledge with AWS/Azure/GCP logging capabilities and best practices.
• Excellent communication skills with experience providing incident briefings to peers, management and clients.
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders.
• Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction, work autonomously with attention to detail and processes.
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once.
• Familiarity with Federal Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) policies and configurations.
• Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools.
• Knowledge of Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform.
• CISSP or other security certification.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.