Experience: 4-8 Years
• Work Location: CGI, E-city, Tower2, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Notice Period: 0-30 days only, immediate onboarding preferred.
• Shift Timings : 12:30Pm to 10:00Pm.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills working within a team.
• Agile Software Development - Participate in, and support, Agile software development methodology, be accountable for the development and delivery of assigned stories
• Micro service implementation methodologies
• Experience in database development.
• Distributed source control
• CI/CD devops pipelines.
• Strong unit testing capabilities.
• Engage in the full software development lifecycle process.
• Write efficient, maintainable code, and unit test coverage.
• Collaborate effectively with team members, product owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
• The candidate should have strong expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Micro services.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Oracle WebLogic 11g and above.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Oracle Database.
• The candidate should be well versed with messaging systems like JMS and Kafka.
• The candidate should have hands on knowledge in version control systems like Git.
• The candidate should be well versed with CI/CD pipeline.
• The candidate should have updated/created SDS, Sequence Diagram, Class Diagram and Entity Relationship diagram.
• The candidate should be well accustomed with Agile methodology and have experience with direct client interaction and client demos.
• The candidate should be well aware of code quality scan tools like SonarLint and SonarQube or any best practices which are followed to maintain code quality.
• The candidate should have good hands on experience developing Java Web services (SOAP and REST), XML, XSD, WSDL and JSON.
• The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Domain and Process Competencies:
• Telecom – Service Assurance , Service Fulfilment
• SAFe Agile processes experience
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.