Working for highly performing global IT and Business Consulting firm, our work has a wide reach - we help make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme making you a member, not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit of discounted private health insurance, world class training, access to employee assistance and well being programs. CGI also offer flexible working arrangements so you can do your best work.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the Cybersecurity success of specific and high profile client accounts
• Focus on the daily operations of the SOC with continuous improvement in daily operations
• Monitor and respond to security events utilising run books, investigating incidents, and eliminating false positives.
• Provide guidance and leadership to educate, expand and enhance the threat hunting capabilities of the team
• Investigate and reduce false positives across a range of scenarios
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise to create and update run books
• Assist in the further development of multiple SIEMs and the evolution of orchestration and automation
• Contribute to and offer improvements to regular reporting
• Work business hours role and, if needed, support the SOC roster
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
• Experience working within Security Operations for a minimum of 2 years
• A passion for cybersecurity – you love learning and are across the latest advancements in the sector
• Studies in Cybersecurity
• Ability to succeed and support others in a high pressure but rewarding environment
• An understanding of one or more IT domains, e.g. Windows, Networking, Application Development
• Excellent communications skills (Verbal and written)
• Demonstrated analytical thinking for problem solving
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Editing, updating or deleting data
You can always review your data saved in the database. You can always edit or update your data. If you have not edited your data, logged into your profile, or been actively recruited by CGI for five (5) years, your data will disappear from the database.