"• Overall 8+ years of experience in leading integration, migration and upgrade programs
• Experience to work through cross functional client, CGI & vendor teams
- End to end Project management (Cost, schedule, effort)
- Lead governance meetings to report status
- Program progress reporting to all
- Manage & address risks, issues, dependencies
- Manage the scrum team
- Liaise with the RBC for delivery planning and execution
- Manage the end to end delivery of the scrum team
- End to end Governance management & status reporting at all levels within CGI and RBC (including senior management)
- End to end project schedule management including the milestones, critical path items, project plan, reporting etc.
- Project cost management including managing project profitability (planned vs actuals) to meet the set margins
- Risks, issues, actions, decisions management across the program
- Technical project management aspects, working through Dev, QA, Infra, deployment, productions phases with all teams at RBC and CGI
- Follow and adhere to all internal CGI processes e.g. Step process, health checks, forecasting, resource allocations (planned vs actual)"
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.