Join CGI and make the most of your potential.
As Office coordinator you will oversee the facilities and office space in CGI Lithuania locations.
*This position requires the candidate to work onsite at our CGI office (Vilnius) few times a week.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
• Talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Participation in stock purchase plan (buy up to 2% of shares, and CGI will double them at their own expense)
• Participation in the annual profit sharing program
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Hybrid working model
Monthly gross salary rage 1500 - 1800 EUR
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure full ownership of the office and administrative processes
• Manage third party suppliers of good and services
• Coordinate company events
• Coordinating daily office activities and operations
• Provide administrative support to employees
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding written and verbal communication in both Lithuanian and English (C1) languages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Care for people attitude and proactive personality
- Document Management
- Inventory Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.