We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Analyst - Payments with experience to work alongside our clients to recommend solutions and identify/resolve challenges within the programmes.
You will be working with some of CGI’s key Banking clients on global market leading solutions. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with Business Owners in defining & prioritizing the requirements.
• Participate & drive shaping up roadmap and direction for building the payment solutions for the future.
• Support sales team in understanding the customer needs and tailoring the offerings.
• Be part of highly skilled payment experts’ team to meet high expectations from our customers.
• Be ready for continuous learning & growth in the organization.
• Help develop enterprise solutions that take into consideration operational costs, security, application development, production support considerations and client experience considerations.
• Lead workshops with business and technology stakeholders to review, develop, validate and finalise requirements for the delivery of ISO compliance across the business. Then ensure all agreed outputs and decisions are suitably well documented in the agreed tools throughout the requirements lifecycle, from initial capture through various stages of refinement, through to testing and implementation.
• Work with architects and delivery leads to pursue strategic solutions in the context of ongoing project delivery pressures, requiring strong powers of influence, diplomacy and pragmatism.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
As a senior business consultant, you have in-depth understanding of the business aspects of payments in- and outside of the bank. Your experiences covers areas such as different payment types (domestic bulk payments, cross border payments, instant payments, high value payments) - this in a Nordic environment.
Further we are looking for you who have:
• Extensive payment processing experience within a bank covers areas such as validation of transactions, checking of limits, exchange rates, postings, account statements and interaction with the GL.
• Technical experience such as XSD/XML knowledge, APIs, SQL, technical interactions with back-office systems of various kinds. Testing of these integrations and other processing steps. You also have experiences in working with UML and/or BPMN. It is an advantage if you also have experiences from Blockchain/DLT, CBDC, Open Banking and GDPR.
• Certifications, or experiences, in ISO 20022 is required. This will typically cover CBPR+ and HVPS+ as well as schemes such as SEPA (bulk and Instant) and NPC (bulk and Instant).
• Experiences of payment infrastructures such as P27, TIPS, Target2, Euro1, Step2, RT1, Swift and Nordic legacy infrastructures.
Agile certifications are to be considered an advantage, or at least experiences of working in an agile delivery. You are comfortable leading virtual teams and able to influence and direct people without direct line management responsibility, you are also experienced in organizing and leading workshops focused on requirements gathering, analysis and refinement.
You possess strong communication and presentation skills and an ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders and gain trust in order guide and influence them.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role or CGI, please feel free to contact Robert Book, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you can expect from us
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position. Through our internal networks, projects and commitments in global and national industries, we offer you competence development and committed leaders who support you in your development.
More information about our benefit:
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 3,000 SEK
• Parental pay: We pay up to about 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Staff car: The staff car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.